The New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA) has selected our Energy Solutions group as a Pre-Approved Flex Tech Consultant. Contact one of our experienced Energy Engineers today for more information at info@SmartEdgeUSA.com or visit the NYSERDA website using the website link below.
FlexTech provides cost-shared studies for energy efficiency related improvements of existing facilities for eligible customers. For most studies, NYSERDA will contribute 50% of eligible study costs, up to the lesser of $500,000 or 10% of the participating facilities annual energy costs, per year, based on an approved scope of work.
Eligible services provided by SmartEdge include:
- General Feasibility Studies and Technical Support
- Carbon Mitigation Studies (includes carbon master planning and carbon lifecycle assessments)
- Peak-Load Reduction Strategies
- Industrial Efficiency Analysis
- Data Center Efficiency Analysis
- Combined Heat and Power, Distributed Generation, and Renewable Generation
- Retro-Commissioning and continuous commissioning Services
- Agricultural Technical Assistance
- Alternate-Fuel Technology
- Energy Procurement (includes hourly pricing, rate analysis, and aggregation)
- Executive Order No. 111 Requirements
- Green Buildings
- Water and Wastewater Services
- Energy Advisor Services and Implementation Assistance
- Other Energy Related Assistance as needed for NYSERDA and its customers (i.e. Waste Minimization, Sustainable Materials, and Training & Education, etc.)
We currently serve Albany, Buffalo, North Country, Rochester, Syracuse and the Southern Tier areas.