Mr. Galdys is responsible for the entire operational and financial performance of SmartEdge. Mr. Galdys’ prior experience includes Sales Engineer for designing control systems and procuring controls, energy management systems, and performance contracts.
Mr. Galdys is the recipient of an ASHRAE award for the energy based performance contracting projects at the Buffalo Hyatt Regency Hotel and Millard Fillmore Hospital Gates Circle. He is a LEED© accredited professional from US Green Building Council.
Mr. Galdys has also served as the President of SmartEdge since its inception in 1988. Bob has over 35 years of industry experience.
Bachelors of Science, Mechanical Engineering, University of Detroit
Masters of Business Administration, Canisius College
- ASHRAE - member, past chapter President and Director
- Construction Financial Managers Association (CFMA), past chapter President and Director
- Buffalo Rotary - President and Director
- Buffalo Rotary Foundation - past President and Director
- YMCA of Greater Buffalo - Director
- InsideIQ - past President and Director
- 2010 Buffalo Niagara Business Ethics Award